WEEK 21 I miss America. Rough here but I got this!

Sounds like everyone is doing good.  I miss America and the luxuries.  It's fun out here but it can be a lot to take in sometimes...and yea almost 6 months.  I look at the calendar some times to see how much I have left on my mission, I will keep being a baller.  Everyone keep being ballers, just know that I'm sweating luxuries.  Just know that I'm sweating up a river and everyday working hard. ..seriously man it's hot out here.  The sun is very hot and I'm black now which is cool.  Anyways love and miss ya'll!  I am not dead or anything as Jaxson said one time, so there is no reason to be sad.  It's happy here.  I'll always be the same person, this mission is just changing my perspective a little.  Be grateful for everything that  you have, you lucky Bums" 
Love, Carson

Comments