WEEK 35 My 19th BIRTHDAY-transferred Monday, RS Picnic

March 27, 2018 Tuesday

Ahhh nice! I and just got another surprising message from the ap's.  Me and my companion are flying off this Monday. I have no clue why so we are super confused and are trying to figure things out right now. Kinda nervous why I'm coming in too. I didn't do anything wrong, and I don't know why we would both come off because having two NEW elders out on an outer island is bad because they don't know our investigators. The ap's told us they will tell us what is going on when we get to Tarawa.  So
we will see,  maybe someone died, we have no idea.

Yesterday March 28, 2-18 Wednesday,  I received these great pictures from his 'MOM', Neigaan living on the outer island of Nikunau.  Kindly, Neigaan celebrated Elder Bowen's birthday in style and what a wonderful sweet feeling I now have for this dear sister making Elder Bowen feel special!

They were also having a Relief Society PICNIC a couple of days later!  So fun seeing our RS sisters on the island of Nikunau sharing, loving, and unifying with each other.  Look at these beautiful faces of the women and children who know of God plan. So grateful for this gospel and valiant servants even on this little island in the Pacific as they celebrate the RS organization!  We are ALL Gods children no matter where we live, what color of skin, or blessings of life received.
Happy 19th Birthday Elder Bowen!!!
My companion at my birthday party.... and our farewell party, again!!! Ha!


Sharing Elder Bowen's cool hand signs


This is our angel, Neigaan, 'Mom'

The Relief Society PICNIC!

Elder Bowen....Happiness!!!

Elder Bowen making a Coconut Cream before dinner

 

Comments