WEEK 36 No room on plane-try again next week-ran out of food-bought PIG

Hi Family,

 I'm going back to Tarawa definitely this Monday. There was no room on the plane this last Monday (4th time). I hope to Skype next week sometime. The transfers keep changing and now I will be working on Tarawa for a little and I think I'll be coming back to this island with another companion so they don't have to white wash here.  I
 think I'll go to another outer island after that. This island ran out of flour and rice last week so we ate just random stuff.  Haha luckly the boat just came to give us some cargo (food).  Yes, I use my machete everyday, it's awesome!  The other week we had a ward party and my companion bought a pig for 300 dollars.  He had a lot of money because he's finishing his time.  We killed it last week and it was sooo good!  fooood! ahh! I am excited to watch conference and listen to it in Tarawa, and hear all the changes!  

 Just a quick update, hope all
 is well and everyone is happy.

Love, Elder Bowen



Thank You Neigaan for sending these pictures!!!!

Comments