WEEK 39 I have 2 companions-EGGS!-study lots!

Hi Family,

I am on Tarawa now and am learning lots.  I can't tell you everything I learn because that's too much, but I learn a lot of language and Book of Mormon stuff, along with Bible stuff, and deep doctrine.  I was staying in a tiny tiny tiny house with 1 elder, my companion.  Then one elder just came from an outer island because his companion had to go home so we are in a 3 some.  He is super cool and I'm super glad he's here. And my last companion on Nikunau snored so loud it was ridiculous but these two that I'm with right now don't really. 

Here on Tarawa they have FOOD!!!!! I eat EGGS!!!! They are soooo good!!!!  Frying an egg is such a luxury mmmmmmmm!  And then we have a toaster, so we buy bread and make toast.  We also found oats in a store so we make oatmeal every morning too.  The elder that just got here from Missouri he calls it porridge haahaaa, so we call it that too now.  But it's good, and I'm going to gain some weight now for sure!

So great to use working internet here.  I hope to Skype next week.  There are safe computers here so I'll back up my pictures then send. 

We get a monthly allowance of $270 and when I was on Nikunau I spend about $40 a month to buy the car for church, and I was there for like 6 months so I have some nice doe to use to buy food and whatever I like...crazy!!!!! Outer island money!!!! haahaa

Also I got the package!!! Thank you!!!! I LOVE the protein bars, they taste soooo good!  and everything!!! Beef jerkey!!!mmm!!!  Thank you!!!

See everyone next week when I Skype.

Elder Bowen

Comments