WEEK 40 Transfers coming-FOOD!!!-keeping busy!

Hi Everyone,

I am in an internet cafe which is nice.  Definately not an American one, but it's good enough to communicate and I am grateful for that!  We eat like kings right now that I have so much money since I save it all.  I am going to try and gain some chubs back hahaha

So I was working with two elders, Elder Wilson and Elder Breckenridge (From Missoui). They are both super cool! Breckenridge is the man and I think I am going to be working with him next transfer here. But, last week a Kiribati elder that is waiting for his visa so he can go to the MTC came and is now my companion.   He is from here and he is never is the one talking in the lesson, because he doesn't know how to teach. In the lessons I have to talk the whoooollleee time and it's really tiring sometimes. He is going to go work in Guam and speak English.  His English is not good at all. He doesn't understand any English, so I only talk in Kiribati to him.
'
So this coming transfer I hope I get to stay here and work with Breckenridge because he's super cool.

So cool that I am an Uncle again.  They should name him Carson.  By the way  we are very organized so it's pretty easy to keep everyone with lessons. We are very busy everyday.  I don't think I am going to watch conference.  They said I can take time out of my p day if I wanted to watch it.  p days are very important to me. 

Have a good week everyone!

Elder Carson

Comments