WEEK 43 staying here-cool ward members-baptisms this week!

Hey Hey Mauri!
       Whats up! Today is p day!  We woke up early and went down to Betio and got my turtle shell,             which looks so freakin cool! Now we are at this Internet Cafe.  We will go back to our house               later (next to stake center) and play sports. We have a lesson scheduled at 6:30, so it is a great            day!

       I am currently serving in a ward with really cool members.  I wish I could tell you about them all.
        That's crazy that the school year is already almost over.  I feel like it just started.  Happy
         birthday Bryson!  That's awesome you will get to drive.  I remember my first day when
         I got my license!  So awesome!

        Looks like I am staying here this transfer.  There are two other elders going back out to Nikanau.

        I am trying to gain some weight now.
And yea looking back at it, time has flew by, sometimes in the moment its slow, but always looking back it gets faster and faster!

This coming week we have like 4 baptisms! But we will see!

tiabo!
       Elder Bowen 

Comments