WEEK 45 Doing great! Hard work bring baptisms - HAMBURGERS!!!!

Hi Family,


P day today is awesome! It's a combined p day so I'm excited to see Elder Jensen from my intake! He just got back from Christmas outer island. Also we went to the airport to say goodbye to Elder Dale who finished his time. That was kinda sad.  

By the airport there is a place to get hamburgers!! The only place in Kiribati! so good!!!!!!! holy cow it almost tasted like America. Then after email we will go to Moroni High School and play sports because it's a combined 
p day.

Baptisms went awesome! Super busy because there is so many things to do to prepare especially here in Tarawa.  I learned on outer islands its way easier to prepare but whatever it takes I will do it!  So last week we got 4 baptisms and then my actual companion came. Then this last Saturday we had 3 more. Then next week none, then the week after like 5 baptisms.  I'm working hard everyday.  The Lords is building this area!

 Church here is 3 hours just like at home.  There are 150 missionaries with 100 being in Kiribati and the other 50 in Marshall Islands.  There are 2 stakes in each.  Kiribati is very active with members and baptizing. We work with our Bishop a lot too. Bishop and I are tight!

 I can't believe how fast the school year has gone by at home,  that's crazy. 10 months have gone by quick looking back at it.

The living conditions are good here. I've been buying a lot of food because I had the money. Now my companion  just came off an outer island and now he has a lot of left over money so he is actually buying stuff to. He is cool and name is Elder Payne from Utah. I'm doing good! Nice having my actual companion here to help me with the work. 

Also this week we went tracting a little and got 7 new investigators. Our teaching pool is like 26 or something like that right now because a lot got baptized. I wish I could just sit here and explain all of them and their stories, but time is short yet again.......but I'm doing way good!

love, coconuts





Comments