WEEK 48 Transferred soon-SHARKS!-baptisms make me happy!

Hey Family,

I just found out that I'm getting transferred this coming transfer. Zone conference is this Wednesday and I'll find out where I'm going. I hope outer island on Kiritimati!! we will see though as anywhere is fine.

Quick update:

We had 3 more baptisms this week and are super happy for them.

Last week when we were doing wash I turned my head a little and saw a bunch of sharks in the ocean(pretty close). There were like 5 or 6 and you could see their fins pop out and stuff. There are a lot of sharks here. You can also buy sharks here!

An investigator gave us 2 big fish and I cooked them up last night and it was sooooo good!

We ate cantaloupe(the first fruit I've ever eaten on the mission) at our investigator house.. I've never seen them anywhere in Kiribati. It was a miracle that I ate fruit!

I went to a botaki-party- and ate some more pig mmmmmm so good!

I'll let ya'll know where I get transferred to!!

Elder Bowen
                                                                   Elder Bowen is 3 rd from the right.  

Comments