WEEK 61 Still on Abemama - baptism - sick - got package - working hard!


Hi Everyone!

I am still here on Abemama!  There were originally 6 and then last transfer went down to 4 elders. Transfers happened last week and 2 elders up north were BOTH transferred.  So,  it's just me and my same companion here. I'm district leader. Still riding bikes everywhere.

 1 baptism happened this week that was super cool for this 9 year old. But the work is coming because I'm working hard and dragging my companion everywhere talking to everyone. But yes dope week.

Also, I got a sickness that made my back way sore that I couldn't get up off the ground, mat, my bed and didn't work that day. Then the next day my stomach was sick. But now I'm all good! And excited to be healthy and work out again. I've been working out hard every morning so I've gotten pretty big.  

I am committed to spreading the gospel!  But yes blessing have been coming everyday. The big man upstairs is really preparing people for us. It's very  noticeable. 

And yes the mission will start going by really fast. I will definitely use my time effectively with studies and working. 

I got my package just now.  Excited to open it!  We rode to central and a member rode his motorcycle all the way here just to give it to me.  People here are just the best!  I love serving these people.

Pictures are coming!

Elder Carla



Comments