WEEK 65 Ate jelly fish - transfers coming - Got me a WHALE TOOTH!

Few awesome things happened this week!
1) I woke up and found some jelly fish outside our house. I took them to our "grandma" to cook. She said they're edible. 
She cooked them and made us eat them. It honestly tasted like very chewy nothing. It's just rubbery and transparent. 
But now I can say I've eaten jelly fish!

2) We had the baptism/huge picnic next to our house. Everyone from north came because we hired a car. Super fun: Volleyball. Sorry(the board game) and so much food.
Someone brought a huge tuna fish which we cut up and cooked, so good!!

3)This next week transfers will happen. I will probably get a new companion and stay here south. I love it here down south because members are awesome and work is killer.

4)That stinky rotten whale that washed up dried out a little. One member went and cut out some of its teeth. I asked for one and he was like suuurre! So now I have a big whale tooth. It's about 3 or 4 inches. Super cool tho!

That's just some of what happened this week.

Hope y'alls are good.

Tekeraoi ikanne!
-Elder Bowen

Bye! We are going to play volleyball on beach then going back south! Have a good week!

We had special visitors.  This is the finest restaurant on our island and these are the four elders on Abemama.  Elder Hanson is my companion, with the green shorts to my right.  The other two elder are new to the island.
Sharing food with members...they are the best!
Wild food running around

Showing the moves!



Comments