WEEK 69 Moved-no Thanksgiving here - Great companion Elder Austin

hey hey! 

Not sure how long I am going to be on here (this island), Today we just moved out of this house into another. The one we moved into doesn't have water yet. But it's bigger and is a beautiful beach house!

My companion, my kid, is Elder Austin from Arizona. He is way cool and we have been getting along great. He is really fun, and likes working hard like me.

Thanksgiving!!! whaaaat! that sounds way fun! We do not celebrate that holiday here.

Nothing too much has happened here other than giving a blessing then crazy things happened.  We also moved into new house with no water, trained to be District Leader (waist of time because I knew how to do everything from doing it on the smaller islands), and had a crazy good dinner with these super rich members! Sooooo good!  We still eat lots of fish.

(These are words from Elder Austin letter) We did have a feast and they made cinnamon roll muffins and PIZZA!!!  The mom works at Moroni and the Dad is a seaman so they have some money....and their house has Christmas Lights on it!!!  Everyone here is jamming to Christmas music already.


Spiritual Experience:  There's this one investigator who is THE BEST her name is tikarerei and shes 18 years old...I was teaching her about temples and every time we teach she takes notes.  I looked at her  notes and on there it said, "I heart Elder Bowen and Elder Austin" in English.  Haha it's was so cool how the people here show love so cool.  Usually not by saying it but by their actions (End of Elder Austin email)


If i have time I can go into more detail later. Computer is about to shut off as my time is very limited now.

Tiabo!
talk to u next week!

Elder Bowen


This picture was shared by a member on outer island
Elder Bowen and Elder Austin






Picture sent by a member on an island Elder Bowen served on.
Another picture share from outer island



Comments