WEEK 77 Transfers next week-All is fine after storm


 Hey, I'm doing good.  This week flew by.  I'm definitely looking forward to a change/transfers which are next week.  I've been wondering why I'm here in Eita until I had an incredible recent convert lesson with our recent converts.  Our RC's and fellowship were both in tears.  It was way cool and apparent my purpose.  My 'son' is doing good.  I am teaching him language everyday.  he is a good guy and we are working well together. 

The water has not gone back into the ocean.  What an experience resulting in many lessons learned.

Two outer islands were hit really hard by that storm and the government went straight to the church first for aid. The church got $20,000 dollars of food and shipped it out to these two outer islands. These two islands both have rocks that say "mormons not welcome" or like "we hate mormons"  or like "we will kill mormons".. there is only 1 religion out there and elders have not been allowed to go out there. Hopefully that aid will change their minds, and elders will get sent out. No elders have ever been out there. The islands have been closed for missionaries. But we will see what happens.

 keep me updated please on everything going on at home.

Elder Bowen
Many cultures of missionaries gathering the saints and offering HOPE!

Happiness in serving the Lord on the islands!

P day fun on the main island

Much flooding throughout due to the storm

Obviously not Elder Bowen but shows the flooded island and happy spirits!
 
 

Comments