WEEK 90 Driving now - Baptisms - Great times!

Hi Everyone!

I became zone leader now and working in Temaiku.  It's way fun and I gotta cool companion.  There are 3 companionships that drive.  West, East (me) and the Aps.  I am now driving a bus that is stick shift on Tarawa. I get up way early sometimes to take elders who are transferring to the airport and have meetings all the time. I'm loving it. Also our ward is so awesome and has a bunch of sick YSA returned missionaries who always want to do activities. Today we dropped someone off to go outer island and then we basically just driving everyone around and we will hopefully get time to play some sports at Moroni High School.

I'm a zone leader now working in Temaiku.... it's way fun and I got a cool companion. We have been so busy..... it's a different kind of busy because we just drive around everywhere. There are 3 companionships that drive. west zone leaders, east zone leaders (me), and aps.

Some people made some cakes for when I transferred.... and last Saturday we got 8 baptisms of my people! Such a happy time! 2 different families.

Have a great week

Elder Bowen




Comments