WEEK 92 Last transfer - Stick shift bus! - Doing great - finish strong!


This was a great week. The work in our area is really coming along. We planned out a blitz on Wednesday which went really well! We got some people from it. One of our investigators that Elder Wright and I got came to church. He's an un ni mwanne(old man) and he is so ready and prepared for us. We got him an awesome fellowship and his daughter (30yrs old) came to support. At church this old man was huffing and puffing because of the love and support he felt from kain te aro(members) and his fellowshipper. It was a beautiful experience to watch and be apart of.
Elder Wright and I are getting along great and working well with each other.
My family is really excited for me to come home. I am so excited to see them again. Still going to finish strong.

Being zone leader is way fun and I am so busy driving a stick shift bus on this small island(Tarawa). Sometimes we get so busy that I forget to eat food. Literally we are so busy.

Things are going great and the days are just flying by. I am curently working in Bonriki (right next to the runway) and we are in the Temaiku Branch. The branch we are in is sooo awesome and we got a bunch of lit ysa. This is my last area on my mission and am ok with that because it's a sick branch!

Anyways have a great week!
 
Elder Bowen

Comments

Post a Comment