WEEK 96 Zone Conference - Love these brown people

June 3, 2019

Hello mother of mine! I'm doing way good! Still trying to work hard. We put together a big fireside that happened like last week that went good.
Now after transfers we are so busy driving elders to the airport. This morning we woke at 4:30am to take some elders, but it's good.

My companion is two intakes behind me.  He's cool. He is my last companion on my mission. I'm going to finish as zone leader. My whole intake is so exctied to finish and we are all back on Tarawa. One of us is going home in 3 weeks because his bros marriage, then 3 weeks after us!

Last p day we went fishing on low tide, then when the waves got big we went to this small lake.

President Larkin and wife gave their final testimonies last zone conference.  Man they really love us. I understand that his rules were only out of love he is awesome!
 
These last few p days if I don't email too much it's because I'm going to be visiting rc's and my people and doing crazy awesome stuff enjoying my last few days here.
 
SO excited to come home!!!! Still working hard converting and baptizing brown people, but I'm so excited to return! This second to  last zone conference singing to Till We Meet to one of my bros(same intake) was hard and  I realized how much I'm not ready to leave these beautiful islands with awesome people!

Elder Bowen







 

Comments