WEEK 101 Chapter Closing - Oh man, here I come...

WEEK 101
 
July 8,2019
 
Mauri

Well I never thought this time would come. I complete 2 years of serving the Lord on Thursday. Words cannot describe the things that I've learned on my mission in this beautiful country, Kiribati. I have grown so much and will miss these wonderful wonderful people of Kiribati. I will miss the language, the culture, the people, the fish, seeing the ocean 24/7, and most of all the Lords work here in Kiribati. Kiribati is so close to having a temple. ti teutana riki(just a little more).

I can't lie, I'm excited as heck to come home to see family and friends, but will truly miss my brown families here. They have changed me into a better person. I would like to say that I've been humbled.

The new mission president came arana President Foster. He's AMERICAN! I'm sure he will do a great job like President and Sister Larkin.

Anyways, that's just a little update for now. I'll tell ya the rest to ur faces on Thursday.  It will take me over 24 hours to travel home!  Remember I am 19 hours ahead of you so I will leave like your Wednesday.

Tiabo ngkami
 
Oh man here I come....

chapter closed

new chapter open
 
Elder Carson Bowen








 
 
 
 

Comments